1. Scheduling Your Photo Shoot: To book a photo shoot please fill in the on-line booking form below. Once the form is received you will receive a confirmation by email or a phone call. Once both parties have acknowledged the date and time of the appointment, the appointment will be considered “booked”.
2. At the Photo Shoot:
The Client is responsible for the presence of an authorized representative at the shoot to approve the Photographer’s interpretation of the project. If a Client or Brokerage representative is not present, the Photographer’s interpretation shall be deemed acceptable. The photographer will make a reasonable effort to remove litter, stray objects, etc. from the rooms; however please note that this does not include tasks like making beds or arranging furniture. Agents are expected to have the property staged and cleaned prior to the photo shoot. All properties will be shot “as is.” Your input is important when choosing the best rooms and angles to photograph. Absent your input, the photographer will use his best judgment and experience to decide how best to photograph the property. Be sure to read my home prep guide
prior to my arrival to make sure I am ready to capture the best photos possible.
3. Photo Delivery: Once the images have been made, the photographer will perform digital retouching and deliver the images to you within 24 hours. In most cases, images will be delivered by 9 PM on the day of the shoot. Photo delivery can be via Dropbox, Google Drive or TourBuzz.com. All .jpg images for website use will have a minimum website resolution of 1600 x 1067 pixels at 72 dpi. If required, print size images will be provided at a resolution of 3000 x 2000 pixels at 300 dpi for printed images up to 8” x 10”. There will be no extra charge for print size images. The smaller 1600 pixel images can be used for small brochures, flyers etc..
4. Cancellation, No-Show and Inclement Weather Policy: If cancellation or re-scheduling is necessary, please do so with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Any shoot cancelled within 24 hours of a booked appointment is subject to a $25.00 Cancellation Fee. Arriving late beyond 30 minutes to an appointment will be considered a cancellation, and will be billed at the full rate of the shoot. Every effort will be made to accommodate a rescheduling. In the event of inclement weather preventing photography, a new date will be scheduled at the earliest available time. In the event of unfavorable weather on the day of your shoot, you may opt to reschedule. Cloudy days are fine, however weather conditions involving high wind, rain, fog or snow would require rescheduling.
5. Rights and Usage: All images produced for an Agent, Broker, stager or homeowner [Client] may be used by the Client for all marketing materials and campaigns associated with the property and for the Client’s self-promotion. The photos may also be used by the Client’s parent company for the sole purpose of marketing the specific property photographed. Ownership of the images remains with the Photographer, and license is granted only to the Client and Client’s parent company, and not to any third party. Any usage of the images by a third party, including but not limited to, architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers, is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing by the photographer. Images may not be re-used or passed along to a new listing agent without written permission
6. Payment Terms: Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Checks and all major credit cards are accepted. Photos will be made available only after payment is made in full.